In this course, we will study the Person of the Holy Spirit as well as His interaction with the world in the Old and New Testament. We will also take a deeper look at the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and its function and purpose in the New Testament church age.
We will answer questions such as:
- What is cessationism and why do we not believe it?
- What is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
- How do you know if you've received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
- What is the purpose of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
- Is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit for every believer, or only certain believers?
- Does speaking in tongues always require an interpretation?
- What is the purpose and function of speaking in tongues?
- How do I operate in the power of the Holy Spirit?
- And many others
Upon completion of this course, you should have an understanding of the Pentecostal and Charismatic views of the work of the Holy Spirit.
Note: This course does not cover the study of the nine Gifts of the Holy Spirit. They are covered in depth in Pneumatology II.
Evangelist Ted Shuttlesworth Jr. is a graduate of Rhema Bible College and has been preaching the Gospel for almost two decades. He has authored six books and ministered throughout the United States, Canada, and various nations overseas.
StartCourse Introduction (7:22)
StartTextbooks, Recommended Reading, & Bible Translations (11:09)
StartIs The Holy Spirit God? (20:21)
StartThe Holy Spirit in the Old Testament (18:54)
StartWhat Is Cessationism? (16:06)
StartWhat is the Baptism in the Holy Spirit? (10:36)
StartWhat is the Purpose of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit? (36:50)
StartIs It God's Will for Every Believer to be Baptized in the Holy Spirit? (25:44)
StartWhat is the Initial Sign of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit? (14:26)
Start10 Benefits of Speaking in Tongues (27:55)
StartDoes Speaking in Tongues Always Require Interpretation? (20:44)
StartHow to Operate in the Power of the Holy Spirit (32:19)
StartFinal Thoughts and Closing Prayer (2:06)